Finally see what you've been missing in your butterfly garden and raising monarch butterflies with our monarch magnifying glass.
- Designed for seeing insects up close in the garden, finding monarch eggs, locating baby caterpillars, reading, seniors, hobbyists, and those with poor vision
- large, high quality, glass lens 2.5" diameter (64mm)
- 3x magnification- Find monarch eggs and locate baby caterpillars!
- Get a close-up look of the action going on in your milkweed patch or in your butterfly cage
- foldable handle makes hands-free stand to use on tables: adjust angle/focus by pivoting lens up or down
- 2 LED lights for use in low lighting
- light weight for long use- weighs less than half a pound (4.3 ounces)
- Comfortable grip
- Requires 2AA batteries for LED lights (not included)
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
Save 15% when you bundle any physical raising product with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
US Shipping 2-5 business days | Int'l Shipping 10-21 days
We Pay US Shipping when you spend $60.00+ on Raising Supplies
- Ships to US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Philippines