Adjustable LED Magnifier- See Tiny Eggs and Baby Caterpillars
Finally see what you've been missing in your butterfly garden and raising monarch butterflies with our monarch magnifying glass.
- Designed for seeing insects up close in the garden, finding monarch eggs, locating baby caterpillars, reading, seniors, hobbyists, and those with poor vision
- large, high quality, glass lens 2.5" diameter (64mm)
- 3x magnification- Find monarch eggs and locate baby caterpillars!
- Get a close-up look of the action going on in your milkweed patch or in your butterfly cage
- foldable handle makes hands-free stand to use on tables: adjust angle/focus by pivoting lens up or down
- 2 LED lights for use in low lighting
- light weight for long use- weighs less than half a pound (4.3 ounces)
- Comfortable grip
- Requires 2AA batteries for LED lights (not included)
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle any physical raising product with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)