Floral Tube Rack Holder for Milkweed Cuttings- 24 Slots
This is the best solution I have used for holding floral tubes (or floral picks) in place to serve milkweed cuttings (or other host plants) for hungry caterpillars. How can floral tube racks help make raising caterpillars easier? Click Details Tab
- Snap together assembly- no tools needed
- Space out 8-10 floral tubes over 24 slots
- 9.5"L x 4"W x 2.5"H assembled
- Fit 2 in baby cube or tall baby cage
- Fit 4 in big cube or monarch tower
- Use either type of floral tube we offer in this holder- floral tubes purchased separately
- Stable and won't tip, like some other solutions.
- Floral Picks stick into the rack floor, but won't pierce/tear your cage floor
- Easy to clean
- We suggest only attaching the top shelf in case a monarch decides to form a chrysalis, from it...it will be easier to remove, or left to hang.